FAQ ( Frequenlty Asked Questions )
What is Ayurveda?
Ayu means life and Veda means knowledge, therefore Ayurveda means the science of life. Ayurveda is the traditional Indian health system which is more than 5,000 years old. This system was....... Continuous
What is UDAR SODH & Med MADHUR?
"Udar Sodh & Med Madhur" removes fat and does not let it grow back again, because it is not a fat burner. Our Ayurvedic medicine is the control material of digestive Metabolism system, kidney, liver and urinary function. The body is like a factory, which manufactures a variety of things and produces a range of products. During the process of manufacturing waste products are naturally formed. The body must have a management process to eliminate these waste products. If it does not, the waste will accumulate on the nearest available extremity or organ. This will then cause various types of problems in the body. Therefore "Udar Sodh & Med Madhur" is the control many cause of body-conditions.
How does the Ayurvedic system work?
From observing the universe, macro-cosmos, climate differences in various geographical locations and seasons the Rishis discovered that these principles can be applied to the human body. We are a micro-cosmos living in macro–cosmos. .......... Continuous
Does Udar Sodh & Med Madhur (Ayurvedic) work for Everybody?
Up until now I have seen that Udar Sodh & Med Madhur? works in 95% of cases. The other 5% is due to intense karmic sickness.